Monday, December 7, 2009

Everything's Coming up Roses!

So, after being so nervous about the interview on Friday.......

I GOT THE JOB!

I am literally over the moon about this. On Saturday, in an effort to make up for the fact that his job wouldn't let him skip the Christmas party, we spent the better part of the day virtual house shopping in the NE, close to where I'll be working. Of course, at that point, I had no idea I would get the job... But it seemed like it fit. Beautiful, rural land; large lots. Everything we want. :)

I can't help but think that everything is truly coming up roses!

Here's to the end of 2009, ending much better than it came. I cannot wait to see what these next years will bring.

Also, I've been reading quite a few blogs here lately, and I've seen this trend of a running theme, which I sort of dig like "items of the week;" or "wordless wendesday." I think I'm going to try this. With what, I have no idea, but I'll figure it out... Maybe.

Til then, til then, I am, as I ever shall be.... Yours, Yours, Yours, Yours.

1776. Anyone? No?

No comments:

Post a Comment