Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Beginnings

So, after a few attempts at blogging, I decided I finally had something to write about. :)

I am more than excited at what's to come in 2010. I know, I know, we haven't made it all the way through 2009 yet. Just listen: after 5 years of being apart, my favorite Republican will be making his way back down South to start school and be in the same state. He's quitting his job on Dec 18, and after that, it's rush rush through the holidays so he can move into his new apartment here in Lexington. In 2010, I'll start my final semester of graduate school, and we'll GET MARRIED! in July here in SC.

To complete our new family, we'll be getting a kitty. I've never had one, and the Republican really wants a pet. A kitty was a good compromise for us. I can't wait to move in with him in May and start our life together.

This will be the place where I document our road to marriage, owning a pet, and eventually all the other steps that come after marriage: buying a house, starting a family, and what it means to be together after years of being apart.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Katie!!!! Welcome to the blogspot family. LOL....haha

    ReplyDelete