Monday, November 23, 2009

So the countdown begins.

Officially, Josh is quitting 17 business days from today. :)

Josh is moving down to the land of chickens and kitty cats, where no one respects a Tar Heel when they see one, and where the cost of living is ridiculously affordable (Any Emory friends reading this: come down to SC with us!!) in max 28 days.

I can't believe we're down to double digits. It's a matter of weeks, people! Weeks!

I know this sounds ridiculous, but we've been together going on 5 years (Dec 5), and have never been in the same state for longer than a school semester, and we've NEVER done holidays. Shew, no ma'am. I'm excited for him to be down here, because we can start our own holiday traditions.

Here are some things that I absolutely can't wait for:

1. Shopping for a kitty cat
2. Shopping to make his apartment our home
3. Building a life with him in it
4. Getting married (I like how this is 4th)
5. Being together all the time.

I hope in a few weeks we'll be posting pictures of our future "home," our future kitty, and our favorite places in SC. :)

What can't you wait for?


PS... I'm sending out save the dates this weekend! I know it's a holiday weekend, but I have to get them out! I even bought fantastic gold labels to affix for our return address. (Yeah I know, labels = no good.. But I'm not having a formal wedding..... soooo deal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment